Saturday, September 13, 2008

We can be celebrities too!



So Lexi and I had a great night of shopping where I think we came the closest to being celebrities or just living a little bit of their special kind of life...We went to FOREVER 21 on Thursday night, it was about 8:40pm, we were on the look out for a Home Coming dress, so I told Lexi run through the store, the mall closes at 9:00 just get what you can and hurry and try on. Going to find a dress for a dance can be grooling at times, if Lex could find a dress she likes at FOREVER 21, Ill kiss her all over her face, the best deals right! So were in the dressing room and 9:00 rolls by their not kicking us out, I thought wow, their not saying anything to us. Pretty soon were the only ones in the store! I asked the girl who was at this time starting to do her closing duties,when do we need to leave? She said, you can stay as long as you want, were going to be here until 11:00,you can leave through the tunnel. Well alright then, I looked at Lex and said lets shop!!So we went through the store, Lexi tried on gobs of stuff, it felt like they closed the store down just for us!! Well, for one night we felt like divas!!!By the way Lexi found more then just the dress she wants to wear, shes my baby, shes worth it!!!

13 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

Dress shopping can be so stressful but you guys got so lucky! That's pretty much every girl's dream to have FOREVER 21 all to themselves! How fun is that :)

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh! Im jealous. You so are celebs! Yeah for shopping at forever 21.

Jamie said...

Lori,
thanks for your comment you made me choke up, i love you so much! i dont know what i would do without you, you are such a great example to me! i enjoy working with you! i have so much fun! i will miss working with you once the baby comes.Thanks for being the amazing aunt that you are! im so lucky to have you as my aunt! you will always be known tho as my second mom. i love you lori!

mandi said...

IS THAT MY SISTER?, you are so beautiful.When did you get this pic done, you look like you are straight out of a magazine.I wish I could have been there to shop with no one there. you guys have so much fun together.your bond is so special.I love you

Alexa Mae said...

dang lex, you look gorgeous in that picture! i love it!! lucky ladies...i can't believe they let you and lexi shop away by yourselves all night! that is totally celebrity treatment if ya ask me. thats what happens when your as gorgeous as the two of you!!

The Brinkerhoff's said...

Lexi is so gorgeous! All your girls are.(they get it from their momma right) Well I am so Jealous I love forever 21, but they don't give me that kind of service.

☂niki. said...

you guys don't just have to "feel like divas" you ARE divas!! And that pic of lex proves it!

Lizard said...

Nice!! Shopping is always fun, but when you have free rein of the store and not in a tug o' war over the cutest dress with some hag, you know you hit the jackpot. :) I'm glad Lexi found something. I'm sure it made the experience even better! Living like a rock star!
Smooches!

Kristy Treible said...

I am so glad you have a blog now! I just love your family. I am sure you know how blessed you are with such wonderful daughters and now lot's of gran babies!!

Jillene said...

That is an awesome story! Now I hope we get to see a picture of lexi in that dress one of these days. :) I know it sounds corny but when Lex turns 21 I think you and all your girls will always be "FOREVER 21" because you are all so cute and I don't think you age at all. Loveee that picture of Lexi! Alex is really good and Lex looks absolutely adorable. Love you Lori!

Dem, Mem and Them said...

How fun to find your blog! You two gotta come to Tokyo! The shopping is out of control here! Not sure if they have any tunnels though?, but I am sure they do.

Lindsay Jones said...

Lori, I am so proud of you, you go girl, you inspire me love your favorite sister, lu

Jen Harvey (Brenner) said...

look at my boo she is so beautiful!!!! did you get this professionally done?