Sunday, January 4, 2009

I wanna talk about me.............

Tag.One Word Answers.
1. Where is your phone? lost
2. Where is your significant other? Heaven
3.Your hair color? blonde?
4. Your Mother? Dear
5. Your Father? Kind
6. Your favorite thing? Bed
7. Your dream last night? Nothing
8. Your dream/goal? Eternal
9. The room you're in? Office
10. Your hobby? Shopping
11. Your fear? tragedy
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? secure
13. Where were you last night? Work
14. What you're not? prompt
15. One of your wish-list items? Clothes
16. Where you grew up? Mesa
17. The last thing you ate? candy
18. What are you wearing? sweats
19. Your TV? old
20. Your pet? dead
21. Your computer? Scary
22. Your mood? Happy
23. Missing someone? Grieving
24. Your car?blessing
25. Something you're not wearing?shoes
26. Favorite store? Home Goods
27. Your Summer? Long
28. Love someone?Many
29. Your favorite color?Changes
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today
32. Something you crave? Pop
33. Why you blog? inspiration
I tag: Lori Smith, All my Nieces

11 comments:

☂niki. said...

You said you're not prompt but this tag post was pretty prompt. Good job! Love you infinity!

Suz said...

This was great. And you sum things up in one word pretty darn good... some of those words made me feel.
Thank you, again, for the FAB chick and snorting drugs...

Eliza said...

Hi Lori! Thanks for inviting me to the Enchilada dinner, no one ever tells me about these things, since we live so far away and all. I'm totally down. Wouldn't that be great if we could just buzz on down whenever there was something fun going on. I'm seriously considering being a snowbird, best of both worlds. Am I old enough for that yet? Well, anyway love you tons oh and I just realized I'm one of your nieces...

Alexa Mae said...

This is fun! I love when you update! I need your inspiration. Your the best.

Gail said...

Great job...you are always clever with words. Very fun! Miss you already...we need to go to Home Goods 2gether...it's my fav too!

mandi said...

this is fun,I see you in a new way on blog post like this.I love you infinity

Kristy Treible said...

I love seeing new posts on your blog. Ilook forward to them!

Alli said...

good job mom!! I'm proud of you and I bet you did this all on your own!! Love you!

Tara said...

You are always the cutest! You need to post more often, I want more! I better get on this one, since I am a niece of yours. See you Sunday! Love you, Lori!

Jules said...

Ha ha this was fun to read :) I love that you said your computer is scary. Hope you are doing good!!

Brian and Brianna said...

One word says so much! I love learning little things about you in fun ways like this :) Love ya!