Monday, October 20, 2008

Miracle of Love






Saturday was an amazing day to say the least! At about 7:30 A.M. I arrived to the sight of the carnival. I was in charge of the water and soda booth. I had just gone to Smart and Final to buy the ice needed to get our water and soda chilled for the days event! As I walked up, I felt a different feeling, as I looked around, many people were busy getting their booths ready, putting their final touches where needed for this ever so special event! Everyone I saw there was very busy, but there was a soft quietness about. I quickly knew with out a doubt, I was feeling the spirit! Heavenly Father had helped us all along the way! I know his hand was guiding ours! We were all united in one cause, to help the Nielsons! I know our prayers have been granted, I know that the Nielsons are here on this earth to be missionaries. I know I am a better person because I have witnessed first hand the miracles of love! I am grateful that my children love in a way, that is pleasing to our Heavenly Father. I know, we will get to thank the NIELSONS for letting us love them!

4 comments:

☂niki. said...

wasn't it amazing?! my heart is still full. we are so blessed. you amaze me mother! with so much on your plate you still made the time to help out with this wonderful event! we couldn't have done it without you! i am so grateful for you righteous example! love you infinity!!

wendy said...

Lori, can you aske Jill to add me to her blog? thanks, my e-mail is fentsters99@yahoo.com
Wendy

mandi said...

I secind evry word niki said,you are truly amazing and selfless.I love you

Jen Harvey (Brenner) said...

it was such a marvelous day! and i third everything niki said. You are truly the most giving, loving woman i've ever known! lots of love